Free Course Category Courses
Browse all Free Course category courses available for you on our SecuRetain platform.
System & Organization Controls (SOC) Part I
SOC stands for “System and Organization Controls” and is the agreed upon control procedures set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
These defined set of controls are a series of standards or benchmarks designed to help measure how well a given service organization conducts and regulates its information. The training is focused on "Do it yourself" ("DIY") concept. The SOC DIY training series is designed to educate learner in implementing SOC.
The training will help organizations to have in-house skill and end to end knowledge in deciding the type of certification, type of documentation, type of skills and type of controls required to certify. The Part I is about basic understanding of SOC1, SOC2 and SOC3; SOC2 driving factors; difference between Type I and Type II SOC; factors driving the audit scope; foundation of SOC report; and trust service principles.
In this course, you will be asked to read through lessons, participate in learning activities, and partake in knowledge checks designed to reinforce learning followed by the end of the course final assessment.
SOC for Cybersecurity Part II
What you will learn:
- Learn about the System and Organization Controls (SOC) - SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC3
- Understand the businesses that should think about SOC 2
- Learn about the driving factors for SOC compliance
- Learn how SOC 2 is different from SOC 1 and other compliance frameworks
- Understand the difference between a Type I and Type II audit
- Learn to decide the type of SOC report the organizations needs to have
- Learn about the factors driving the audit scope
- Understand the foundation of SOC 1®, SOC 2®, and SOC 3® Reports
- Learn about the SOC 2® and SOC 3® Trust Services Principles