List of Courses
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part I - DR00101
Breach Notification Awareness Part I - CS00301
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part II - DR00102
Breach Notification Advanced Part II - CS00302
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. DR is one of the most important topics in computer security, and comprehensive training in this field is needed to train all the IT operators in order to prepare themselves for any type of disaster.
3. The series BCP/DR Part I to BCP/DR Part V help learners understand a variety of topics in BCP and DR, such as introduction to DR, the concept of disasters, introduction to BCP, DR processing plans, risk management techniques, facility protection during the DR period, data/system recovery, incident response and public service effect in the disaster recovery plan, disaster communication, etc.
4. Your employees may be the first to identify a potential breach, so they must have adequate knowledge regarding how they should handle such a scenario. Your employees must also understand what steps they should take if they suspect a breach has occurred. The advanced course trains employees on the next steps instead of panicking. The training will educate employees to understand their roles and do’s and don’ts once the breach occurs.
5. The course also educates employees on the process of breach communication internal to the organization and, very importantly, communicating with outsiders. The laws require timely notification to Federal and State government authorities about the breach.