List of Courses
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part I - DR00101
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part II - DR00102
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part III - DR00103
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Awareness Part V - DR00105
Breach Notification Awareness Part II - CS00302
Breach Notification Awareness Part I - CS00301
Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Part IV - DR00104
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. Awareness + – Refer to Awareness + Bundle 2
3. Advanced – Refer to Advanced Bundle 3
4. The series BCP/DR I to BCP/DR V helps you understand a variety of topics in disaster recovery and business continuity, such as introduction to disaster recovery, the concept of disasters, introduction to business continuity, disaster recovery processing plans, risk management techniques, facility protection during the disaster recovery period, data/system recovery, incident response and public service effect in the disaster recovery plan, disaster communication, etc.
5. Disaster Recovery Part V course explains the cloud-based recovery methods and options: Bare Metal Recovery (BMR), Physical-to-virtual (P2V)Recovery, and Virtual-to-virtual (V2V) Recovery. The course details the benefits of cloud-based recovery and how to build a cloud-based DR plan. The course includes knowledge questions as users progress through the training and final test.