The introductory courses provide a high-level overview of cybersecurity concepts, technologies, and principles.
The entry-level certification is FREE and covers information security, Privacy Awareness, Security Frameworks, Risk Management, Ransomware, Facility Security, Social Engineering, and Access Control. Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Privacy, Vendor Risk Management, and Business Process Risks and Control.
This is the only certificate course that combines cybersecurity skills, privacy best practices and techniques, and compliance frameworks Knowledge. The program aims to reach out to students, colleges, and non-profit organizations. individuals who can not afford the extra cost of education, and those who are not in the IT field but are eager to develop new skills.
The additional details on the domain:
- The data privacy courses intend to provide employees with an understanding of personal data and information, the background, and the privacy protection principles.
- Workplace safety and security are the responsibility of every employee. No workplace is immune to the threat of equipment theft, loss of sensitive/private information, and intellectual property.
- In the Social Engineering course, you will learn about social engineering attacks, types of attacks, attack techniques, and telltale signs of phishing attacks providing employees with deep Knowledge of social engineering attacks.
- Phishing Awareness, you will learn about different types of phishing attacks, techniques in discovering attacks, characteristics of phishing emails, etc., providing employees with profound Knowledge in responding to the growing amount of phishing emails.
- The course is designed for organizations that comply with the regulatory requirements, support phishing awareness campaigns, and educate employees about the impact of social engineering attacks, especially those exposed to private data, financial data, and sensitive and confidential data.
- The training explains how implementing a security program based on the framework can help organizations mitigate security risk and consider the appropriate level of rigour for their cybersecurity program.