List of Courses
Information Security and Privacy Awareness - CS00101
Anti Money Laundering Awareness - CO00103
Cloud Security Awareness - CS00102
Malware Ransomware Awareness - CS00105
1. Awareness – Refer to Awareness Bundle 1
2. The Internet and email are the two most common ways that malware access your systems. Malware, or “malicious software,” is an umbrella term that describes any malicious program or code that is harmful to systems. Many forms of malware include viruses, exploits, adware, Trojan, worms, ransomware, and spyware. Just visiting a malicious website and viewing an infected page and/or banner ad can result in a drive-by malware download. All it takes is for one unsuspecting person to create an opening; malware can infect an entire network.
3. The course is designed to educate employees to understand how malware can infect your device, how you can avoid malware, and what action you need to take when you get infected by malware.
4. The cloud security training provides a comprehensive review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies.
5. In this extremely competing world of cloud and complex offerings, one faces unique security challenges almost daily. The course is designed to pass on the extensive knowledge of cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts, AWS, and Azure Cloud security basics.